- IZI-flow (easy-flow) is a compact reliable valve, where the water flow is activated by a diaphragm.
- By depressing the pedal, pilot water is activated.
- The pilot water, in line pressure, activates the diaphragm to open or to shut off the main water flow.
- A special arrangement of the pilot water path enables the valve to function under a wide range of pressures – from 0.5 bar till 12.0 bar.
- If required, it is possible to increase the pressure range.
- There is total separation between the water flow element and water flow control element of the system. This feature ensures that there is no risk of leakage.
- The above mentioned technology makes it possible to keep the valve dimensions small (Single Valve: 5x4x6 cm, Double Valve: 8x4x6 cm).
- The activation of water inflow by a base board pedal is remarkably elegant. With two fixing options this ingenious device can be adapted to nearly every kickboard.
- The pedal housing is located behind the kickboard on the floor tilt-resistant when fixed with two thread rods on the bottom of the cabinet.
- According to the wall thickness of the panel, several options exist to screw the stainless steel pedal disc to the lever.
- For additional mounting tips, we are more than pleased to provide our advice.
- IZI-flow (easy-flow) is comfortably connected between the angle valve and the tap, by simply applying a few hand movements.
- The IZI-flow® valve may be fixed to the wall, by the supplied fitting or by mounting the valve directly on the angle valve. Even without fixing, the IZI-flow® valve is functionally reliable. The only parameter to consider is the water flow direction.
- A stand-alone mouse-pedal or a base board pedal mechanically activates the tap’s water inflow.
- IZI-flow® is operable when applied to normal water pressure systems, as well as in low water pressure systems, for example, in hot water tanks. Our valve is operable in a water pressures range of 0.5 bar to 12.0 bar.
A couple of mounting options are shown on this page.